How To Schedule Posts On Facebook Profile
Technique 1: Desktop Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not currently logged in, you will certainly should be to start scheduling posts. In other words:
- Check out https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your e-mail address as well as password
-Click the "Log In" button to continue.
2. Access your alternative Facebook page. It is very important to keep in mind that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You could only schedule posts for pages you have developed-- points like teams, follower pages, company web pages, and more. To get to among these pages, click the tiny arrowhead in the top right of your main feed display (near the world and also lock symbols). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've developed.
-If you have not already made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the same menu. See our article on creating a local business page to learn more.
3. Compose a post. At the top of the page you've produced, begin keying a condition update in the message box. By default, this box should review "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Don't make the post yet.
At this moment, you could additionally place media into your post by clicking on the small "Photo/video" link over the text box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've entered your post, click the arrowhead next to the blue and also white "Post" button. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a date and also time. In the home window that pops up, pick a date with the calendar pop-up box (click the tiny calendar icon to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (down to the minute) from package on the right by clicking on the time as well as using the backwards and forwards arrow keys on your key-board.
-You need to arrange your post a minimum of 10 minutes in the future. You can schedule your posts up to 6 months in advance.
-All times describe your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly now be arranged to post immediately at the date and time you've supplied. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you need to make changes, just click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could likewise do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.