How To Schedule Facebook Posts
Technique 1: Desktop Computer Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not already logged in, you will certainly have to be to begin scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your email address as well as password
-Click the "Log In" switch to continue.
2. Accessibility your alternative Facebook page. It is necessary to keep in mind that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You can just schedule posts for web pages you have produced-- points like groups, fan web pages, service web pages, and so on. To get to among these pages, click the tiny arrow in the top right of your main feed screen (near the world and also lock icons). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've developed.
-If you haven't already made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" choice in the same menu. See our article on producing a small company page for more details.
3. Compose a post. At the top of the page you have actually developed, start keying a status upgrade in the text box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Don't make the post yet.
At this moment, you can additionally insert media right into your post by clicking the small "Photo/video" web link over the text box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually entered your post, click the arrow beside heaven and also white "Post" button. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a date and time. In the home window that appears, choose a date with the calendar pop-up box (click the tiny calendar symbol to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the minute) from the box on the right by clicking on the time and making use of the backwards and forwards arrow keys on your keyboard.
-You must schedule your post a minimum of 10 mins in the future. You can schedule your posts up to 6 months ahead of time.
-Perpetuity refer to your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will certainly now be set up to publish immediately at the day and time you've given. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, just click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrow in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could also do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.