How To Reset Your Facebook Account
1. Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped symbol in the upper-right corner of any web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Personal privacy Settings" choice from the drop-down checklist, both which allow you to access all settings. Make use of the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab to make modifications to settings like your name, username as well as networks, the majority of which can just be transformed one or two times during the life of your account. Select the "Safety" tab to allow or disable settings like login notices as well as authorizations, as well as application passwords.
3. Utilize the "Privacy" "Timeline and Tagging" and "Blocking" alternatives to change your settings for how you can be located on Facebook and by whom, in addition to just how others can connect with you. Make use of the "Edit" buttons that show up beside your wanted settings making and confirm changes. Readjust the audience selector tool where available to designate just how you share your web content as well as exactly how others share material with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" as well as "Mobile" tabs to reset your choices for exactly how Facebook informs you regarding activity that worries you. The "View" and also "Edit" alternatives allow you to make and also confirm any kind of adjustments. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to remove your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Utilize the "Followers" tab to turn following on or off, allowing non-friends to see your public web content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you and also various other Facebook members utilize. Click the "Edit" connect to change settings for private applications or click the "X" to eliminate an app entirely.