If you have actually decided to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new direction with your profession, eliminating that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free procedure.
How To Remove A Liked Page On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has actually gone into removal mode.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you choose you don't intend to delete your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to both week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not intend to remove it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't certain whether you want to permanently delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can view it).
Right here's how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Let us recognize about it in the comments.