If you've decided to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your career, removing that Facebook page is a luckily painless process.
How To Remove A Facebook Page
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has entered removal mode.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not wish to erase your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page before the two week duration ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not want to delete it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't certain whether you want to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could view it).
Here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks efforts elsewhere? Allow us recognize everything about it in the comments.