So, while the information below will certainly give you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety concerns that may develop. In the actions below, I'll reveal you how to check the security before you also publish, to see if it's worth sharing.
How To Post Your Twitter Link On Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by finding the Post you want to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video. If you haven't viewed it currently, don't see it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will take you to the individual Post, as opposed to showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are seeing.
3) Before you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's very restricted, it will most likely simply discourage your Twitter fans, so stay with those posts that present a world symbol. This means that the Post is visible to every person.
4) If the privacy settings are all right, simply select the URL in the browser and copy it. Because you are on the page devoted to this details video clip, image, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter fans straight to the material you intend to share. In this case, the LINK for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, head over to Twitter as well as create your Post. Simply paste the URL right into the tweet if you wish to enable Twitter to reduce it. If you want to reduce the link on your own, you can always utilize a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my case, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and also the Facebook Post will be shown to your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is authenticated and then linked to your Twitter account.