There are numerous ways to do this yet we will certainly take a look at submitting them from your computer system and this guide will show you just how.
How To Post A Picture On Facebook Page
1. Go to Facebook's web site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you just wish to post photos to your personal page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To check out a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is simply listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up home window.
4. Select pictures to upload. If you're publishing several pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select each one you click.
-If your computer does not open your default Photo folder, you'll first need to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will submit your pictures to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can include even more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can include text to the article by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and afterwards select Public.
-You could additionally click + Album and after that click Create Album when motivated if you wish to include your photos to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will submit your photo(s) to your selected Facebook page.