There are numerous means to do this yet we will consider posting them from your computer system and this guide will certainly show you exactly how.
How To Post A Photo On Facebook Page
1. Go to Facebook's website. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ right into your web browser's URL bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you just intend to post pictures to your own page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select pictures to publish. If you're posting numerous pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick each one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll initially have to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will post your images to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could add more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you can add message to the message by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and after that select Public.
-You could also click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when triggered if you 'd like to include your images to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will certainly upload your photo(s) to your chosen Facebook page.