How To Post On Your Facebook Wall
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you typically aren't logged in, enter your email address (or phone number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you intend to upload. Depending upon where you want to create your post, this will certainly differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, enter a friend name, click their name, then click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you wish to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a group page, you'll locate the post box below the cover picture.
4. Add text to your post. Type your material into the post box. You can likewise include a colored background by clicking among the color obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are just supported for posts of 130 characters or less.
5. Include more content to your post. If you intend to add even more to your post, click one of the alternatives located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to pick an image or video clip from your computer system to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to choose a friend or team of Friends to mark in the post. Identified Friends will receive the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Lets you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you choose a feeling or activity to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven switch in the bottom-right edge of the window.