So, while the information below will certainly offer you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the protection issues that might occur. In the actions listed below, I'll show you ways to check the protection before you even upload, to see if it's worth sharing.
How to Post On Twitter From Facebook Page
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by locating the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Obstacle" video. If you haven't enjoyed it already, don't watch it while you are consuming lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the specific Post, instead of showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are viewing.
3) Before you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's very restricted, it will probably simply annoy your Twitter fans, so stay with those posts that show a globe icon. This suggests that the Post shows up to everyone.
4) If the personal privacy setups are fine, just select the URL in the web browser and copy it. Due to the fact that you get on the web page dedicated to this certain video, picture, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter fans directly to the content you intend to share. In this instance, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Lastly, going to Twitter as well as produce your Post. Simply paste the URL right into the tweet if you want to permit Twitter to reduce it. If you intend to shorten the web link yourself, you could always use a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my case, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch as well as the Facebook Post will be shown your Twitter fans.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is confirmed and after that linked to your Twitter account.