How To Name A Facebook Page
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Comply with the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click the See More choice to see all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually chosen.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization might take up to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to assess and also authorize your new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have simply shown you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries concerning changing your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the remarks area. Your concern may be included in the faqd area.