How To Link My Facebook Page To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" button. You could link your personal profile (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Note: you should be visited to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will take you to a timely to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username and password initially.
As soon as you click on "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with screen as well as could select just what type of content you wish to share by clicking the boxes.
Right here you can choose what does it cost? details you want to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're all set! Currently you'll have the ability to simply post a condition update in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from needing to login to both services as well as publish two separate updates.
Note: given that Twitter has a 140 personality limit, it will automatically truncate your message with an instantly developed brief URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the original message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is validated then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, check the "My Facebook page" choice and also select a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall.