How To Link Facebook To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" switch. You can attach your personal profile (on top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Note: you need to be visited to the Twitter account you are attempting to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will should enter your Twitter username and also password initially.
When you click on "Authorize" it will reroute you back to Facebook where you see the following screen and can pick what type of content you 'd like to share by clicking packages.
Right here you can make a decision just how much info you intend to show to Twitter then click "save changes" and you're prepared! Now you'll have the ability to simply upload a standing update in Facebook that will conserve you from needing to login to both services and publish two different updates.
Note: considering that Twitter has a 140 personality limit, it will instantly trim your article with an automatically produced brief LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the original message on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is confirmed and after that linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you handle, check the "My Facebook page" option and also select a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall surface.