Is your Facebook account picture getting a little old as well as stagnant? Adjustment it up a bit with these actions.
How To Edit Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the picture you wish to utilize for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to chop the photo to your preference. Select "Save", and the image is set as your profile photo.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the photo you want to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then select "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you desire to make use of.
- While the picture is displayed on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, after that choose Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook application.
-Tap the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you want to use.
-While the photo is shown on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the image to your taste, after that select Done when you're completed.