How To Delete Your Likes On Facebook
How to delete Facebook likes:
1. On your profile simply below your timeline cover click „ likes".
2. Scroll all the way to the bottom till you find the section „ likes".
3. Ensure you have actually selected „ All likes".
4. Struck that „ See all" web link at the end of the box:
5. The resulting tab will certainly give you a list of all your likes as tiles with sneak peek photo. This is how you unlike each one:
The best ways to Remove a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" somebody's Facebook Status does a number of things. First, it puts your name under the Status, revealing audiences that you liked it. Second, it sends an alert to whoever uploaded the Status. Third, if one more customer posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll likewise obtain notices. Get rid of such from somebody else's Status upgrade if you clicked the "Like" switch by chance or want to remove it for an additional factor. You can also remove your personal Status updates from your timeline, even if one more user has actually liked it.
Remove Your "Like" from one more Person's Status
1. Sign in to your Facebook account and also enter the name of the person whose Status you liked in the "Search" input area on top of the screen.
2. Click the person on the list that shows up.
3. Locate the Status that you liked in the individual's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" link below the Status.
Remove Your Personal "liked" Status
1. Log in to Facebook and also click your account web link in the upper-left edge of the display.
2. Find the Status update that you want to get rid of in your timeline.
3. Hover the cursor over the Status update and click on the pencil icon in the upper-right edge of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A verification dialog shows up.
5. Click the "Delete" switch to verify your choice.