If you've decided to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your job, doing away with that Facebook page is a luckily painless procedure.
How To Delete Facebook Pages You Made
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has entered removal setting.
There are a few points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you do not want to erase your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to both week duration finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page however don't want to erase it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't specific whether you wish to permanently delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins can watch it).
Below's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks efforts in other places? Let us know all about it in the comments.