If you've chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your career, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free process.
How To Delete A Facebook Page I Made
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has gotten in deletion setting.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you don't wish to erase your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page before both week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't wish to delete it entirely, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't particular whether you wish to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could see it).
Below's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks efforts in other places? Let us recognize about it in the comments.