How To Check Search History On Facebook
Click the equipment icon in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook, and also head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to reveal the "Search" choice. Click on it to see your search history.
1. Kind "status history" right into the top search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button at the top of the application's summary web page. On the next web page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to permit for the app to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the page till you see the All status Updates Until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this area lets you see all the status updates that you've ever before posted to your account. The status history application takes numerous mins to load the very first time as it obtains your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the top search area. Click the app with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's details page. On the next screen, you are asked to allow for the app to retrieve your Facebook account data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Evaluation the That Unfriended You web page that tons. You will certainly see a checklist of names with straight links to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Distinction From Prior to area. If someone has actually deleted you as a friend considering that you set up the app, then that individual's name is received this area. For finest results, wait a few days to a couple of weeks prior to returning to the application to inspect that has deleted you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your web browser as well as click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the screen. If asked to permit to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" switch in the popup home window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the web page to see photos in the Your Friends sight. The pictures shown on this page are all the ones that were submitted in the last couple of days. You can go back to this view at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" button at the top of any FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" button on top of the page to see all the pictures that you have ever posted to your Facebook account. The first time the app loads, it might take several mins to show the photos.
4. Go to the left sidebar and also click the name of a friend. On the following display, you will certainly see all of the pictures ever posted by that Friend. You can individually watch the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or using the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.