Is your Facebook profile picture obtaining a little old and stale? Adjustment it up a bit with these steps.
How To Change Ur Profile Pic On Facebook
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the image you wish to utilize for your profile.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to crop the picture to your taste. Select "Save", as well as the picture is set as your account image.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the picture you want to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then choose "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that browse to the image you want to use.
- While the picture is displayed on the display, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the photo, then select Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook application.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the image you want to utilize.
-While the image is displayed on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the picture to your liking, then pick Done when you're finished.