How To Change The Name Of Facebook Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click the See More alternative to watch all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually picked.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval could use up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to examine and accept your brand-new Facebook Page name. When authorized, your Facebook Page will now have its new name.
I have actually just shown you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries regarding transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks area. Your question could be featured in the frequently asked questions area.