Is your Facebook profile photo obtaining a little old and also stale? Adjustment it up a bit with these actions.
How To Change My Profile Picture In Facebook
From a Desktop computer Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the photo you want to use for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to chop the image to your taste. Select "Save", and also the picture is set as your account pic.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Button button in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the photo you wish to utilize for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that select "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you want to use.
- While the picture is presented on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the photo, then pick Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the image you desire to utilize.
-While the picture is shown on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the picture to your preference, after that select Done when you're finished.