How To Change My Name On Facebook Page
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Adhere to the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click the See More choice to view all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization could take up to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to evaluate and approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. As soon as approved, your Facebook Page will now have its new name.
I have simply shown you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns concerning changing your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the remarks area. Your inquiry could be showcased in the frequently asked questions area.