How To Block Someone On Your Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu beneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Suches as area to view the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the person you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove confirmation box and click "Okay" to get rid of and also block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message she or he uploaded on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from business page and also block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You can see a checklist of outlawed customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section as well as choose "Banned" in the People Who Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to enable the person to access your page once again.
Benefit: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: