How To Ban Someone From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu under the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on the business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Suches as area to check out the list of individuals that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the person you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate verification box as well as click "Okay" to eliminate as well as block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message she or he posted on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from the business page as well as block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You can watch a list of outlawed individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes section and choose "Banned" in the People That Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to enable the individual to access your page once more.
Reward: Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages area: