How To Add A Link On Facebook Post
1. Click the status upgrade box on top of your News Feed and kind or paste the LINK you wish to share.
2. Click the arrowhead symbol in the corner of the picture preview to pick the picture you want to accompany your post, if this alternative is offered. You can also go into a message to accompany your web link, select the audience with which you want to share it or tag certain friends at this time.
3. Click "post" to share the web link on your Facebook Timeline.
Ways to post a LINK in Your Facebook Feed
1. Find the web link you intend to put on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the web link. If you're seeing a hyperlink on a Website, right-click it and also choose the copy alternative. If you're viewing a text link, like the web browser's address bar on top of the home window, highlight the link and after that right-click it as well as select "Copy".
3. Access your Facebook company page.
4. Click in the message box listed below the status section. Package broadens as well as enables you to enter it.
5. Type a brief description or comment into the box.
6. Paste the web link right into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in the box as well as choose "Paste" Press "Enter" before pasting to put the web link on a different line from anything you've keyed in currently. After the preview of the link appears, go on and delete the LINK you pasted. The message and visuals of the preview leads the viewer to the connected website.
7. Click the drop-down menu next to the "post" button. The components of organisation web pages are public yet you could show a nation or language preference.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the choice exists. Below your post, a default thumbnail typically appears and often you could click arrows below it to select a various photo. You could also check the box beside the "No Thumbnail" alternative if you do not desire a picture whatsoever. If no thumbnail appears, after that Facebook was incapable to situate one for you.
9. Click "post" to include the connect to your Facebook company page.