How Do You Post Something On Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook Information Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't logged in, enter your email address (or contact number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you wish to post. Relying on where you want to create your post, this will certainly vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, key in a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you intend to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll locate the post box below the cover photo.
4. Add text to your post. Kind your content into the post box. You can additionally include a tinted history by clicking one of the color blocks below the text box.
- Colored histories are just sustained for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Include much more material to your post. If you intend to include even more to your post, click among the alternatives situated below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to pick an image or video from your computer system to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to select a friend or team of Friends to identify in the post. Tagged Friends will receive the post by themselves pages.
-Check in - Allows you include an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you select a feeling or activity to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right edge of the window.