How Do You Make Your Friends Private On Facebook
If this open access makes you uncomfortable, right here's how you can protect against these watchings, and also make your friend list private:
1. Log into Facebook, as well as enter your individual timeline by clicking on the web link that includes your name and profile picture, situated on the best side of the top bar.
2. As soon as there, click the button that says "Friends" This link will lie straight over the box where you create standing updates, blog post photos/videos, as well as produce life occasions.
3. After that, in the "Friends" area of this page, go to the top right corner, and also search for a little picture of a pencil. Click this, and afterwards click the "Edit Privacy" web link.
4. Ultimately, in the top portion of this pop-up, you'll see the concern, "Who can see your friends list?" Click the down arrow situated on the appropriate side, and pick the privacy setup that functions best for you.
If you intend to have one of the most privacy feasible, click "Only Me" Nevertheless, you do have various other choices. You could make the list available to people who are friends with you (Friends), or limit it to your especially good friends (friends Other than Associates). You can also create a customized list of that can, and also can not access the list (Customized). If you later on decide to drop these security limitations completely, you can constantly make your friends list readily available to everyone (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrowhead that claims "More Options" to see other choices for who can, as well as can not, see your friend list.
Keep Personal Info Personal
We wish your improved safety and security setups will certainly give you peace of mind as you discover the most preferred social networks network on the planet.