How Do You Link Your Facebook and Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" switch. You can attach your individual profile (on top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Note: you must be visited to the Twitter account you are aiming to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to authorize Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will need to enter your Twitter username and also password first.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will reroute you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display as well as can select what type of material you want to share by clicking on the boxes.
Right here you could choose just how much information you want to show Twitter then click "save changes" and you're prepared! Currently you'll have the ability to simply publish a standing update in Facebook that will conserve you from needing to login to both services as well as upload two separate updates.
Keep in mind: since Twitter has a 140 personality limitation, it will automatically truncate your message with an instantly produced short LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the original post on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is verified and afterwards connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to publish your tweets to a Facebook web page that you manage, check the "My Facebook page" option and also select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be released to your Facebook wall surface.