How Do I Untag A Photo In Facebook
Ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Image
1. Login to Facebook as well as click the "notifications" button/icon located on top of the web page. (Tip: icon is the world/globe picture situated at the top left of web page).
2. Click the notification consisting of information about the picture you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click "See All notifications".
3. As soon as you find the appropriate notification, click the photo web link as well as it will certainly redirect you to the taged image.
4. Below the photo, click "Options" and choose Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a listing of Options explaining why you want to remove the tag (i.e. I intend to eliminate this tag, it's harassing me, and so on) will show up. Select the suitable one and click "Continue" Voila! You have actually effectively removed the tag from the image and also it will not appear in your Facebook Photos.
How You Can Untag Somebody You Tagged on a Wall Picture on Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account. Take a look at the name listed in the top-right corner of the display. If the listed name is not your business name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of your name and choose your company name under the "Use Facebook as" heading. Your business web page will certainly pack.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel until you see the name and address of your business listed under your cover photo. Click the "Photos" choice simply to the right of your service address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a listing of all the wall images you have actually published. Click on the image containing the tag you wish to eliminate, as well as it will automatically enlarge. A listing of all the marked people shows up to the right of the image.
4. Relocate your mouse over the name of the person you want to untag. After a moment, a new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that individual.