If you have actually determined to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your profession, eliminating that Facebook page is a fortunately painless process.
How Do I Shutdown A Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message verifying that your page has actually gotten in deletion setting.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you don't intend to erase your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before both week duration finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet do not intend to erase it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't specific whether you want to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins could watch it).
Below's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media initiatives in other places? Allow us recognize all about it in the comments.