If you've made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your occupation, doing away with that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free procedure.
How Do I Shut Down My Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has actually gotten in deletion mode.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not want to remove your page you could restore it by going to the page before the two week period ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't want to erase it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't certain whether you wish to permanently remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins could view it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks efforts elsewhere? Allow us know all about it in the comments.