How Do I Make My Photos Private On Facebook
Technique 1: Making a Solitary Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the page.
5. Select a photo. Click a picture that you wish to make private. This will open up the image.
- The photo must be one that you uploaded, not just one of you that someone else uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol usually looks like a shape of a person (or 2 people) that you'll find below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this symbol leads to a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy icon at the top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice is in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will immediately change your photo's privacy so that only you can see it.
Approach 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top ideal edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your computer mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up specifying the album's existing personal privacy setup. For instance, the album could have a globe symbol and the setup "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Idea: When the proper time comes, open each image in the hidden album. Click the "Share Photo" switch in the lower ideal edge of the photo and pick "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that shows up on top of the sharing window.