If you've decided to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your job, eliminating that Facebook page is a thankfully painless process.
How Do I Erase My Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has actually gotten in deletion setting.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not want to remove your page you could recover it by going to the page before both week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet don't want to remove it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't certain whether you want to completely erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins can watch it).
Right here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks efforts elsewhere? Let us understand all about it in the comments.