How Do I Disable My Instagram
Considering that removing an Instagram account is permanent and also non-reversible, it might be a lot more suggested to think about momentarily disabling your account instead. When you do this, your account is concealed from public view instantly, yet all your web content- like your images, comments and likes - are still kept and also can be renewed when and if you choose to reactivate your account.
- Go to Instagram.com as well as log into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the top right edge of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' switch next to your username.
- Scroll near all-time low of the web page and also search for the 'Temporarily disable my account' web link near the bottom-right edge.
- Pick your reason for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the box listed below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and also re-enter your account password because field.
- Click the switch classified 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You can disable your account as much as once a week.