It appears there is an one-time switch enabled, and as long as you have not exercised this privilege yet, you have the ability to select something brand-new. If you never selected a username to begin with, now's your chance to protect a much better URL as well as e-mail compared to the randomly generated number assigned by default. Bear in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work anymore as soon as you choose the brand-new one.
How Change Username In Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right corner of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username right into the field given. Facebook will let you understand whether that username is readily available. Keep in mind, once you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will let you transform it as soon as. You are likewise meant to use your actual name when establishing this.
4. Once you discover a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your new username is applied to your Facebook account and energetic!
If you have your old LINK connected to your internet site or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.