Facebook provides different checklists of individuals and also various other Pages who have actually liked your Page. The lists are arranged to make sure that one of the most current 'likes' of your Page show up first.
How Can I See Who Has Liked My Facebook Page
Actions to discovering who has liked your Facebook Page On a desktop computer, laptop computer or tablet computer:
1. Most likely to your Facebook company Page. (Make certain you're logged in to Facebook.).
2. Click on the 'Settings' link. (See SmartPhone steps further down the Page.).
3. When the 'Settings' Page opens up, scroll down the checklist of options on the left and also click 'People and Other Pages'.
The 'People and Other Pages' Area
When the 'People as well as Various other Pages' area opens up, it will open to a checklist of 'People Who Similar To This Page' as well as program:.
- Their profile picture.
- Their name.
- The day every one liked your Page.
You could scroll via the names to see that has liked your Page - they're sorted beginning with one of the most recent likes - or use the search area (see below) to discover a particular name.
To locate just what Pages have actually liked your Page click the down arrowhead to the right of the 'People Who Like This Page' field.
The list will consist of the Page name, the Page's profile picture and also the date when they liked your Page.
On a mobile phone:
- Go to your Facebook service Page. (See to it you're visited to Facebook.).
- Click on the 'More' link that shows up close to as well as beneath your Page's cover picture.
- Scroll down the listing of options till you locate the 'Edit Settings' link, then click.
- Scroll down the listing of 'Settings' until you come to 'People and Other Pages'.
- Choose from the menu alternatives given to check out the details you are interested in seeing:
> Individuals Who Such As This Page.
> Pages That Such As This Page.
> Prohibited People and Pages.
Facebook Page Insights
Your Facebook Page uses a wide range of information concerning those who have actually liked your Page.
When you've scrolled with the names and photos of those who have 'suched as' your Page, going to the Insights tab. The Insights tab is located at the top of your Page, just listed below the primary Facebook dark blue bar.
The Insights tab offers all kind of information related to Sorts, Get To, Page Sights, Actions on Page, Posts, Individuals, and so on.
For instance, you can learn:
- exactly what countries as well as cities your followers are from, and their numbers;.
- what portion of your fans are women or guys;.
- what percentage of your followers fall under various age;.
- when your fans are online;.
- the number of individuals gotten to with your material;.
- ... as well as far more!