Find Old Facebook Post
1. Browse to Facebook as well as log in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu at the top right and choose "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is satisfied, Facebook will email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download web link in the email notification you obtain from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and select "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in an Internet internet browser.
9. Click "Wall" to check out every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall.
10. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to use the web browser search functionality to promptly find posts you intend to see.
1. Browse to the Archivedbook web site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" then click "Allow" in the Facebook consent pop-up window.
3. Click the tabs along the leading to view various post types including wall surface messages, condition updates, notes, links, photos, videos, check-ins, web pages and also events.
4. Click "Older Products First" to pick different kind alternatives for your blog posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to utilize the browser search functionality to promptly locate articles you intend to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Utilize the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Navigate to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Get in key words to look your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your inquiry.
4. Click "Export Your data" to conserve your entire Facebook wall surface to your computer system.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and select "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall surface to your computer system.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web internet browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to browse your Facebook wall surface making use of the browser search performance.