Facebook Sign Up as A Business
How to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a brand-new Facebook Page)
Action 1: See to it you aren't logged right into Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com and click the web link on the front Page that claims "Create a Page ...".
Step 2: Select "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these options have somewhat various 'about' sections that allow you to add different kinds of details. For example, a Local Business of Place' may have opening up times. You can change this later on.
Action 3: Submit the details in the type. You will then be sent out a verification e-mail so make sure you make use of and email address that you have accessibility to.
This will Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The following part is to set up the new Facebook Page. Merely comply with the triggers to finish the Page. You could also avoid this procedure for now or complete developing your Facebook Page.
Why use a Facebook Business Account?
There are a variety of reasons why a Facebook Business Account could be required when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Limit staff task while on Facebook.
- Decrease the danger entailed with attaching the Facebook Page to your personnel's personal account.
- No personnel have a personal account and do not intend to Create one.
What can (and also can't) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both main function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and also Handle Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as take care of Facebook Adverts.
This includes publishing to your Pages (consisting of events, images etc), 'liking' various other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, advertising messages and also various other.
However, there are things you cannot do that you could if you administer the Page from a personal Facebook Account.
- You can not make use of Facebook as your Page (i.e. you cannot comment on various other Pages or accessibility your Page's information feed).
- You do not have access to Facebook search.
- You cannot alter the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Also, you can't use Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You cannot add/tag/invite individuals (unless you're replying to a comment).
- Join or manage any kind of Facebook Teams.