If you've made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately painless process.
Facebook Delete Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message validating that your page has actually gone into removal mode.
There are a couple of things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not wish to delete your page you could recover it by going to the page before the two week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't wish to remove it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't specific whether you want to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could see it).
Below's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media initiatives elsewhere? Allow us understand everything about it in the comments.