Facebook Cover Page Dimensions
What are the dimensions of my Page's account photo as well as cover image?
Your Page's profile picture:
- Display screens at 160 × 160 pixels on your Page on computer systems, 140 × 140 pixels on mobile phones and 50 × 50 pixels on many function phones
- Should go to least 180 × 180 pixels
- Will certainly be chopped to fit a square
- Lies 16 pixels from the left and 176 pixels from the top of your cover image on computer systems
- Is located 24 pixels from the left, 24 pixels from all-time low as well as 196 pixels from the top of your cover image on smartphones
Your Page's cover picture:
- Display screens at 851 pixels broad by 315 pixels high on your Page on computer systems and 640 pixels broad by 360 pixels high on smartphones
- Doesn't display on function phones
- Should be at least 399 pixels large and 150 pixels high
- Tons fastest as an sRGB JPG documents that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels tall and less than 100 kilobytes
-For profile images and also cover photos with your logo design or text, you might get a better outcome using a PNG data.
Just what about the resolution?
In addition to this dimension change we've gone with a high resolution recommendation due to the fact that we are likewise taking into consideration the surge of higher res tools such as Retina Show-- you want your cover pictures to look all crisp and clear there also do not you! 1920px x 1080px future evidence you somewhat as well as covers off virtually any other gadget presently on the market.
On resolution Facebook does not assist when it says "Bear in mind that your cover photo must go to the very least 400 pixels large and also 150 pixels high". This is merely a minimum dimension and also in our experience we find it way as well rough as well as the guidance gives no advice on secure areas for text.
So long as it's not an insane dimension you will not be penalised for publishing a good huge high res picture (this made use of to be the case with Facebook Teams where compression was used) however say goodbye to.
One word of warning, depending on the display you utilize to check out (i.e. non high res/retina screen), you might find the image a little blurry. We have actually try out JPG vs PNG as well as a selection of dimensions from 640x360 completely to 1640x923. Currently 820x461 frequently looks the sharpest on older displays but we would certainly still advise 1920px x 1080px for best future proofing.