Facebook Corporate Office Telephone Number
Method 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center web page. If you typically aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the leading right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address and also password.
2. Evaluation the choices toolbar. This goes to the top of the display, straight under the search bar-- you'll should drag your mouse cursor over each alternative to view its subsections. Your options consist of the following:
- Using Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers basic Facebook functionality, including how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account creation.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login and also your account setups.
- Personal privacy as well as Security - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies as well as Coverage - Covers basic reporting (misuse, spam, and so on) along with taking care of a deceases individual's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You could likewise check out the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" areas on this page, given that they cover usual concerns and issues.
3. Select a relevant area. For instance, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you 'd select the "Privacy and Safety" section and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial additional choices. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will bring up a series of steps that describe ways to treat your situation.
- For instance, Facebook recommends managing an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's profile page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, then adhering to the on-screen directions.
5. Utilize the search bar to expedite your procedure. To do this, simply click the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and also key in a few words associated with your complaint. You ought to see numerous tips pop up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For instance, you might enter "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar below just links to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're trying to find a response to a details issue not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your organisation or page is having problems with advertisements, your questions are normally dealt with in this section.
- To look into advertising, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Visit the Facebook Community page. If you can't find your present problem noted throughout the Help Center, your best bet is to try to find it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you could seek out topics (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Method 2: Sending a Problem via the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower appropriate side of the page next to the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Credentials Questions kind. Right here, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the complying with inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could also click Clear & Start Over to begin submitting the kind again.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to transform the language of the following kinds, you must first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left corner of the screen and after that click your favored language.
7. Fill out the grievance form. This will certainly differ from person to person based upon one's personal information and the nature of one's issue, but make sure to be as complete as feasible when submitting this type. You ought to consist of all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an email to get here. Facebook operates West Shore time, so anticipate your email to show up as necessary within 3 to 5 service days.
Technique 3: Submitting an Allure for a Handicapped Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been disabled (or isn't presently disabled), you will not be able to send a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph next to the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook email address. You can additionally utilize a contact number below.
4. Key in your complete name. See to it the name noted below straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally should submit an image of an ID-- be it a driver's license, a permit, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a picture of your ID readily available, take one now as well as send it to yourself by means of e-mail so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click a file location. For example, you might click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID image. This will upload it to the Facebook kind.
8. Kind details into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space in which you could warrant the reactivation of your account. Take into consideration consisting of information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your form to Facebook for testimonial. Please keep in mind that you might not get an action for a number of days.
- If you do not receive a reaction within a week, try resubmitting your kind.
Technique 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This alternative is beneath the "Password" area in the top right edge of your display.
3. Key in your name, email address, or contact number. See to it you can access whichever platform you decide to choose.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your chosen medium of interaction for a code. As an example, if you listed your telephone number, you ought to obtain a text with a code.
- If you choose e-mail, check your Spam folder.
7. Type your code into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You could likewise decide to log out of your account on all devices if you believe your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually efficiently been reset throughout all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile as well as desktop alike).