Facebook Change Page Name
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's standards for Page names. Follow the actions listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click on the See More alternative to view all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval could use up to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to examine as well as approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. When authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its brand-new name.
I have just shown you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns about changing your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks section. Your question might be featured in the commonly asked questions area.