If you've determined to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your job, doing away with that Facebook page is a thankfully painless process.
Deleting Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has gotten in removal mode.
There are a few points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not intend to delete your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't want to delete it completely, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you wish to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins can see it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Allow us know everything about it in the remarks.