Deactivating Instagram Account
Component 1: Momentarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram site. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged right into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you aren't logged in, click Log in at the bottom of the page, enter your username and password, as well as click Visit.
2. Click the account symbol. This is the person-shaped symbol in the top-right corner of the web page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's just right of your username at the top of your page.
4. Scroll down and also click Momentarily disable my account. You'll see this link on the best side of all-time low of the "Edit Account" web page.
5. Indicate a reason for disabling your account. To do so, click the box to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and afterwards click a factor.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in the box to the right of the "To continue, please re-enter your password" text.
7. Click Briefly Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when motivated. Doing so will disable your account, signing you from Instagram on all your linked gadgets.
Part 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Visit to Instagram. Log in to Instagram using your username as well as password and your account will be reactivated equally as it was before. If you visited on Instagram's site, you will still have to log in per of your tools.