Connect Facebook and Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" button. You can connect your individual profile (at the top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you must be visited to the Twitter account you are attempting to web link.
From there it will certainly take you to a timely to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will should enter your Twitter username and password first.
When you click on "Authorize" it will reroute you back to Facebook where you see the following display as well as can choose exactly what sort of web content you would love to share by clicking the boxes.
Right here you can determine how much info you intend to show to Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're good to go! Currently you'll be able to just upload a standing update in Facebook that will save you from having to login to both services and also upload two different updates.
Note: since Twitter has a 140 character limit, it will instantly truncate your article with an immediately produced short URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the original blog post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is confirmed then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you handle, check the "My Facebook page" alternative and select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be released to your Facebook wall surface.