It appears there is a single button permitted, and also as long as you haven't exercised this benefit yet, you have the ability to select something new. If you never chose a username to start with, currently's your opportunity to safeguard a much better LINK as well as e-mail than the arbitrarily created number designated by default. Bear in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not function anymore once you pick the brand-new one.
Change Username On Facebook
1. Start by clicking the down arrow in the top right corner of the page. Pick Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username right into the field offered. Facebook will allow you recognize whether or not that username is readily available. Bear in mind, when you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will certainly allow you transform it as soon as. You are additionally expected to use your genuine name when setting this.
4. As soon as you find a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. Now, your brand-new username is put on your Facebook profile as well as active!
If you have your old URL linked to your site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will certainly be rerouted to your brand-new Facebook username.