Is your Facebook account picture getting a little old and stagnant? Change it up a bit with these actions.
Change Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the photo you want to use for your account.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to crop the picture to your preference. Select "Save", as well as the picture is set as your profile picture.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the image you desire to make use of for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that choose "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad Application
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that browse to the image you wish to use.
- While the picture is shown on the display, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, after that select Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the image you wish to make use of.
-While the photo is presented on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the photo to your preference, then pick Done when you're completed.