If you have actually decided to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your job, doing away with that Facebook page is a luckily painless process.
Cancel Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has actually gotten in deletion mode.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't wish to remove your page you could recover it by going to the page before both week period ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to erase it entirely, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't particular whether you intend to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can view it).
Right here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and also click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media sites efforts elsewhere? Allow us understand about it in the remarks.