Can You Deactivate Your Instagram
Part 1: Temporarily Disabling Your Account
1. Most likely to the Instagram web site. It's located at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're currently logged into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram web page.
- If you typically aren't logged in, click Visit at the end of the web page, enter your username and also password, as well as click Visit.
2. Click the account symbol. This is the person-shaped icon in the top-right edge of the page.
3. Click Edit Profile. It's just right of your username at the top of your web page.
4. Scroll down and click Temporarily disable my account. You'll see this link on the best side of the bottom of the "Edit Profile" page.
5. Indicate a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click package to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and then click a reason.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To continue, please re-enter your password" text.
7. Click Temporarily Disable Account This switch is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when triggered. Doing so will certainly disable your account, authorizing you from Instagram on all of your connected devices.
Part 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Visit to Instagram utilizing your username and also password and also your account will certainly be reactivated equally as it was in the past. If you visited on Instagram's web site, you will certainly still have to visit to each of your gadgets.