Call Facebook Support
Approach 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center website. If you typically aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the leading right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password.
2. Testimonial the choices toolbar. This is at the top of the display, directly beneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your mouse cursor over each option to see its subsections. Your choices consist of the following:
- Using Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers basic Facebook performance, including how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account creation.
- Handling Your Account - Covers products such as your login and your account settings.
- Personal privacy and also Safety - Addresses account security, unfriending people, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans as well as Reporting - Covers basic reporting (misuse, spam, and so on) along with dealing with a deceases individual's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You could likewise have a look at the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" sections on this page, given that they cover common problems and also grievances.
3. Select an appropriate section. For instance, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" area and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial additional options. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will raise a collection of steps that clarify ways to correct your circumstance.
- For example, Facebook suggests taking care of an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's account page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, then complying with the on-screen guidelines.
5. Use the search bar to quicken your procedure. To do this, merely click the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and enter a few words related to your complaint. You ought to see several ideas appear in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For example, you might enter "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar right here only connect to Facebook's pre-written articles-- if you're seeking a solution to a certain issue not covered in the Help Center, miss in advance to the Area page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having concerns with advertisements, your concerns are normally resolved in this area.
- To delve into advertising and marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with advertising, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Visit the Facebook Community page. If you cannot locate your existing problem detailed anywhere in the Help Center, your best option is to try to find it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can look up topics (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Method 2: Sending a Complaint by means of the Better Business Bureau
1. Open Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower appropriate side of the webpage alongside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Certification Questions type. Below, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the complying with questions:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can additionally click Clear & Start Over to start submitting the kind once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to transform the language of the list below kinds, you have to initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the display and afterwards click your preferred language.
7. Fill in the problem kind. This will certainly vary from one person to another based on one's personal information and also the nature of one's issue, but make sure to be as comprehensive as possible when completing this form. You ought to consist of all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an e-mail to show up. Facebook operates on West Coast time, so expect your e-mail to get here as necessary within three to 5 company days.
Method 3: Sending a Charm for a Handicapped Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been impaired (or isn't presently disabled), you won't be able to send an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is towards all-time low of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook e-mail address. You could additionally utilize a contact number below.
4. Key in your complete name. Make certain the name noted below straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also need to submit a picture of an ID-- be it a chauffeur's license, a permit, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have an image of your ID readily available, take one now as well as send it to yourself through e-mail so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. For example, you may click Desktop below.
7. Click your ID picture. This will upload it to the Facebook type.
8. Type information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area in which you can warrant the resurgence of your account. Think about consisting of information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your form to Facebook for testimonial. Please keep in mind that you might not receive a reaction for several days.
- If you don't receive an action within a week, try resubmitting your form.
Approach 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is under the "Password" area in the top right corner of your display.
3. Key in your name, email address, or contact number. Ensure you can access whichever platform you opt to go with.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your selected medium of communication for a code. As an example, if you provided your phone number, you ought to obtain a text with a code.
- If you select e-mail, examine your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You can additionally prefer to log out of your account on all gadgets if you believe your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has effectively been reset throughout all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and also desktop alike).